The Miniature Wife Starring Elizabeth Banks & Matthew Macfadyen Ordered by Peacock

Forum 1 month ago

The Miniature Wife Starring Elizabeth Banks & Matthew Macfadyen Ordered by Peacock

Peacock announced on Monday that it has placed a straight-to-series order on a new romantic drama comedy starring Elizabeth Banks and Matthew Macfadyen.

The series, called The Miniature Wife, will star Banks and Macfadyen as two spouses who will “battle each other for supremacy after a technological accident induces the ultimate relationship crisis.”

The Miniature Wife is based on a short story written by Manual Gonzalez, and is described as a “high-concept martial dramedy” that will examine the power imbalances between a couple.

Banks and Macfadyen have a long history of high-profile projects

The series was created by Jennifer Ames and Steve Turner (Boardwalk Empire, Goliath), who will also serve as showrunners and executive producers for the series.

Currently, no other casting information has been made available. Banks is best known for her acting work on hit films like Pitch Perfect and The Hunger Games franchise, but has also dabbled in directing, having helmed 2015’s Pitch Perfect 2 and 2023’s Cocaine Bear.

Macfadyen is best known for his run on the hit HBO drama series Succession as Tom Wambsgans, but has also starred in a ton of high-profile projects, including 2005’s Pride & Prejudice. Up next for Macfadyen will be a role in 2024’s Deadpool & Wolverine.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Action Trailer Previews Peacock Docuseries About Stunt Performers
Forum | 21 hours ago

Action Trailer Previews Peacock Docuseries About Stunt Performers

The Equalizer Season 5 Ordered at CBS
Forum | 1 day ago

The Equalizer Season 5 Ordered at CBS

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties