It Follows Director’s New Movie With Anne Hathaway, Ewan McGregor Gets Title, Release Date

Forum 4 weeks ago

It Follows Director’s New Movie With Anne Hathaway, Ewan McGregor Gets Title, Release Date

David Robert Mitchell’s new movie, Flowervale Street, will be released in May 2025.

Warner Bros. Pictures and Bad Robot have announced that Flowervale Street will be released in theaters and IMAX on May 16, 2025.

The film is directed by Mitchell, who previously made 2014’s It Follows and 2018’s Under the Silver Lake with Andrew Garfield. Mitchell is also working on a sequel to It Follows, They Follow, which does not yet have a release date but will see Maika Monroe reprise her role as Jay Height.

Anne Hathaway, Ewan McGregor, Maisy Stella, and Christian Convery are starring in Flowervale Street, while Mitchell, J.J. Abrams, Hannah Minghella, Matt Jackson, and Tommy Harper serve as producers.

What is Flowervale Street about?

Plot details for Flowervale Street remain largely under wraps at this time. According to an article shared by The Hollywood Reporter in February 2024, it will be a “family adventure set in the 1980s that involves dinosaurs.”

McGregor, however, told Collider in February 2024 that dinosaurs “may or may not” be featured in the movie.

“Well, I don’t know where they’re getting dinosaurs from,” he commented. “That may or may not be the case. But no, I like [David Robert] very much, this film director, and I like very much the idea of working with Anne Hathaway. I’ve got a feeling that I think the two of us as parents will be… Yeah, I’m trying not to say anything. I’ve spoiled that part. We’re both parents. It’s gonna be fun, I think. It’s difficult to say more about it without saying anything about it. I think you’ve got to take everything with a pinch of salt that you read online at the moment, you know what I mean?”

Flowervale Street releases on May 16, 2025, from Warner Bros. Pictures and Bad Robot.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Kraven the Hunter & Karate Kid Reboot Release Dates Delayed by Sony
Forum | 21 hours ago

Kraven the Hunter & Karate Kid Reboot Release Dates Delayed by Sony

Warner Bros. Sets Release Date for Documentary About Real-Life The Zone of Interest Family
Forum | 21 hours ago

Warner Bros. Sets Release Date for Documentary About Real-Life The Zone of Interest Family

Extraction 3 Gets a Promising Update From Writer Joe Russo
Forum | 21 hours ago

Extraction 3 Gets a Promising Update From Writer Joe Russo

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race