Regina Daniels Reacts After Getting Dragged For Repeating the Same Outfit

Forum 4 weeks ago

Regina Daniels Reacts After Getting Dragged For Repeating the Same Outfit

Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has broken her silence after fans slammed her for repeating native wear.

The star had taken to social media to share some photos on Instagram from her recent trip to the village with her family, only for fans to drag her for repeating a particular native wear.

Reacting to this, Regina Daniels spoke about people’s comments and noted that she has some other outfits she already rocked before and would still wear in the future because they are beautiful.

She added that she never knew as a celebrity, it would be tagged as absurd to wear an outfit twice.

In her words: “Okay I think I just learnt you cannot wear an outfit twice being a celebrity. What should I do lai dis? Because I have plenty fine clothes I have worn and will still wear o.”

See the post below:

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/40581f63b502ec1a4fbde52130afde17.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
It
Forum | 4 days ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 4 days ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 6 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy