“Distance is my new response to disrespect” – Mabel Makun says following husband, AY’s reaction to their split rumors

Forum 3 weeks ago

“Distance is my new response to disrespect” – Mabel Makun says following husband, AY’s reaction to their split rumors

Mabel, wife of famous comedian, AY Makun has shared a subtle message hours after her husband’s remark on their alleged marital crisis.

Speculations about the couple’s split rocked the internet earlier this year after Mabel raised an alarm over threat to life and then unfollowed her husband on Instagram.

Just recently, AY confirmed their split rumors by acknowledging his flaws and how he ruined a friendship and marriage of twenty years.

Following his comment, Mabel posted a clip on her Instagram page which suggested that distance is her new response to disrespect.

The clip read: “Distance is my new response to disrespect. I don’t react. I don’t argue, I don’t dive into the drama. I simply remove myself.”

Read netizens reactions below:

comedian_freemouth said: “If not you nobody can fit in mama and not now…..”

toyosi.ot wrote: “Marriage is hard😢 all of us dey go through one or two”

patsy_nkay stated: “20yrs no be beans oooh…cheii dis one weak me..😢”

dike.fae advised: “Calm down and leave pride oh! Build your home nothing dey outside. You are not perfect too, work it out together”

SEE POST:

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/b97ca0e09042647246b6b2f2a44264cf.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Gospel Singer, Moses Bliss Gift Artist New Cars
Forum | 7 hours ago

Gospel Singer, Moses Bliss Gift Artist New Cars

Popular Comedian, AY Makun Shares Benefits Of Counting His Blessings
Forum | 7 hours ago

Popular Comedian, AY Makun Shares Benefits Of Counting His Blessings

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 9 hours ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti

Forum | 9 hours ago