Saudi Super Cup: He acted in front of referee – Al Nassr coach speaks on Ronaldo’s red card

Forum 2 weeks ago

Saudi Super Cup: He acted in front of referee – Al Nassr coach speaks on Ronaldo’s red card

Al-Nassr coach Luís Castro has slammed Al-Hilal player Ali Al-Bulayhi and the referee over Cristiano Ronaldo’s red card.

Al-Nassr suffered a 2-1 defeat in the hands of Al-Hilal in the semi-final of the Saudi Super Cup.

Ronaldo received a straight red card in the 86th minute of the match.

Salem Aldawsari opened the scoring for Al-Hilal in the 61st minute and 11 minutes later Brazilian forward Malcom made it two.

He engaged in a heated argument with the referee after his goal was disallowed by VAR for offside.

Just minutes before the final whistle, Senegalese forward Sadio Mane netted the sole goal (90+9) for the Knights of Najd.

Speaking after the game Castro addressed the incident involving Ronaldo, saying, “Ali Al-Bulayhi acted in front of the referee and Ronaldo.

“Today it was a play by the opposition player and the referee gave Ronaldo red, but the mouse did not call the referee.

“I will not talk about the shot of the legend Cristiano Ronaldo because I do not see that he did anything that deserved to be expelled.

“During the current season, we noticed more than once that Cristiano Ronaldo was deliberately provoked during the match.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up
Forum | 1 week ago

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up

FA Cup Semi-Final: Why Chelsea lost to Man City – Pochettino
Forum | 6 days ago

FA Cup Semi-Final: Why Chelsea lost to Man City – Pochettino

The Coffee Table Digital Release Date Set for Super Dark Comedy
Forum | 1 week ago

The Coffee Table Digital Release Date Set for Super Dark Comedy