James Brown reacts as netizens call for his arrest following Bobrisky’s 6-month jail term

Forum 2 weeks ago

James Brown reacts as netizens call for his arrest following Bobrisky’s 6-month jail term

Notable crossdresser, James Brown speaks out as he addresses those discussing his personality and calling for his arrest as he restates his stance as an entertainer.

Following the recent sentencing of the controversial crossdresser, Bobrisky, James Brown’s name has been making the rounds on social media, as some opined that the same treatment needed to be doled out to James Brown.

James Brown has taken to social media to address those discussing him and his personality in a recent post he made on his Instagram page.

He noted that it has come to his attention that his name is now circulating in the conversation of folks on social media.

The ‘Princess of Africa’ restated that his acts are dovetailed to entertain his fans and make them forget their sorrows and frustrations.

Additionally, he noted that his only focus is on his business and acting. He urged everyone to maintain a level of mutual respect and boundaries.

He wrote …

“Hey Durling I wanted to take a moment to address a matter, that has come to my attention. It seems that my name has been circulating in conversations that don’t directly involve me, and I kindly request that you refrain from discussing me or my personality, because you’ll know I stand to entertained my Durling fans to forget the sorrow and frustration of NIGERIA 🇳🇬 & the World 🌎

You’ll know my business 🧑‍💼 Is my talent, Dance, Act,
model, also advertise different business ® for my lovely Durling you also know I now shoot my own film on JAMESBROWNTV latest movie ( TOXIC Wine

While I appreciate your interest & your special activist tactic I believe it’s best for everyone involved to maintain a level of respect & boundaries. We all have our own lives to focus on, and it’s important to prioritize our own well-being. Befor someone loose focus i on the BAG 💼”

See post below …

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/4171006c3dd075a1218b56e393ee2255.png

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala
Forum | 3 days ago

Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala

Avatar 3 Teaser Image Revealed by James Cameron
Forum | 3 days ago

Avatar 3 Teaser Image Revealed by James Cameron

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 3 days ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape