Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Forum 1 week ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Habeeb Okikiola, the popular Nigerian singer, who is widely known as Portable has called out another woman in his life.

The Zazoo Zeh crooner has multiple women and one of them is celebrating her birthday today.

Bewaji, who also calls herself Queen Portable, shared new photos to celebrate her birthday and she wrote: “Still my day ( THE QUEEN OF HERSELF) I am grateful for the incredible journey of the life and the person I have become. On this special day. ( I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT ME).”

Apparently upset that she called herself “the queen of myself” instead of the usual “Queen Portable”, her popular husband took to the comment section to call her out in a series of comments.

Portable wrote: "If them dey call you strong woman na me make you strong if I dey respect you make you self respect yourself.

"I don’t understand why you call yourself queen of yourself.

"Queen of your self?????

"Sha calm down make them no use you get me.

“Try to dey appreciate who appreciate you.”

Portable concluded with one more comment that reads: “The family I come from we don’t take shit.”

Bewaji did not respond to any of his comments.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy
Forum | 9 hours ago

Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy

EPL: Piers Morgan slams Ten Hag for inability to handle Ronaldo, Sancho
Forum | 13 hours ago

EPL: Piers Morgan slams Ten Hag for inability to handle Ronaldo, Sancho

Ex-Presidential Candidate, Moghalu’s Wife Knocked For Asking Investors To Stay Away From Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Ex-Presidential Candidate, Moghalu’s Wife Knocked For Asking Investors To Stay Away From Lagos

Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

Yul Edochie's Youngest Child Celebrates First Birthday In Style