Fallout Season 2’s Plot Secrets Haven’t Been Revealed To Cast

Forum 1 week ago

Fallout Season 2’s Plot Secrets Haven’t Been Revealed To Cast

Plot details for Fallout Season 2 have been on fans’ minds since Amazon Prime Video officially announced the series’ renewal. However, the story is still under wraps, and the creatives continue to keep it a secret, even from the regular cast members.

Fallout Season 2’s story details withheld from lead cast members

Season 1’s ending teased multiple Fallout Season 2 story details including a reference to the 2010 game Fallout: New Vegas. However, the arcs of many important characters, including Lucy, the Ghoul, Maximus, Norm, and several others, were left incomplete. It’s not just fans wondering how Fallout Season 2’s plot will play out, either, as the show’s cast has also been left in the dark.

Norm actor Moises Arias spoke to Comicbook.com and revealed that he doesn’t know what’s next for him. When asked whether he has been told about Norm’s future, he replied:

“I haven’t. I speculated, but at the end of the day, speculation is gonna lead nowhere. I’m just prepared for anything.”

With Norm unraveling a big mystery about Vault 31, Arias was asked what his character would do next. He replied:

“It’s a predicament to say the least. He has a couple of options. They don’t look great. But, yeah I think everyone’s in a predicament, to be honest.”

The 30-year-old actor was also asked whether his character would find out about his father’s big secret. He said that Norm would decipher that on his own and continued:

“Maybe not quite to the level that Lucy has because it was told to her face. But I think that Norm has an intelligence that will allow him to sort of understand what the situation is.”

Besides Arias, Muldaver actor Sarita Choudhury was also asked about how her character survived for 200 years before the present-day events. She replied that she has some idea of what Muldaver was up to during that time. However, showrunners Geneva Robertson-Dworet and Graham Wagner have not revealed the entire mystery.

The actor does think that she’d be coming back for Season 2, with Muldaver’s complete story yet to be unraveled.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Anthony Hopkins Cast as German-British Composer in New Biopic The King of Covent Garden
Forum | 23 hours ago

Anthony Hopkins Cast as German-British Composer in New Biopic The King of Covent Garden

We Are Lady Parts Season 2 Trailer Previews Peacock Comedy Return
Forum | 23 hours ago

We Are Lady Parts Season 2 Trailer Previews Peacock Comedy Return

Oscar Isaac, Kristen Stewart Cast in Mandy Director’s New Vampire Movie Flesh of the Gods
Forum | 23 hours ago

Oscar Isaac, Kristen Stewart Cast in Mandy Director’s New Vampire Movie Flesh of the Gods

Billy the Kid Season 2 Part 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Tom Blyth MGM+ Series
Forum | 1 day ago

Billy the Kid Season 2 Part 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Tom Blyth MGM+ Series