"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Despicable Me 4 Trailer Previews Mega Minions Helping Gru

Forum 1 week ago

Despicable Me 4 Trailer Previews Mega Minions Helping Gru

A brand new Despicable Me 4 trailer is officially here and previews the arrival of a group of “Mega Minions” to help out Gru and his family to save the day.

The new trailer shows the creation of a group of superpowered Minions, tasked with helping take down Maxime Le Mal (Will Ferrell). The new group of Minions feature superpowers like super strength, a laser beam eye, and more.

Check out the new Despicable Me 4 trailer below

The latest installment stars returning cast members Steve Carell as Gru, Miranda Cosgrove as Margo, Kristen Wiig as Lucy, Dana Gaier as Edith, Madison Polan as Agnes, Steve Coogan as Silas Ramsbottom, and Pierre Coffin as the Minions. Also joining the blockbuster franchise are Sofia Vergara, Joey King, Stephen Colbert, and Chloe Fineman. It is produced by Chris Meledandri and Brett Hoffman.

Who’s involved in Despicable Me 4?

Despicable Me 4 is directed by Chris Renaud and Patrick Delage from a screenplay written by The White Lotus creator Mike White and Ken Daurio.

“In the first Despicable Me movie in seven years, Gru, the world’s favorite supervillain-turned-Anti-Villain League-agent, returns for an exciting, bold new era of Minions mayhem in Illumination’s Despicable Me 4,” reads the synopsis. “The film begins a new chapter with Gru and Lucy and their girls welcomed a new member to the Gru family, Gru Jr., who is intent on tormenting his dad. Gru faces a new nemesis in Maxime Le Mal, and his femme fatale girlfriend Valentina (Vergara), and the family is forced to go on the run.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ultraman: Rising Trailer Previews Animated Netflix Superhero Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Ultraman: Rising Trailer Previews Animated Netflix Superhero Movie

Never Let Go Trailer Previews Halle Berry Horror Movie From Crawl Director
Forum | 3 days ago

Never Let Go Trailer Previews Halle Berry Horror Movie From Crawl Director

Director’s Cut Trailer Unveils Music Video Horror Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Director’s Cut Trailer Unveils Music Video Horror Movie