"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

The White Lotus Season 3: Walton Goggins Describes Next Season as ‘Very Meta on Every Level’

Forum 1 month ago

The White Lotus Season 3: Walton Goggins Describes Next Season as ‘Very Meta on Every Level’

As production continues on The White Lotus Season 3, new cast member Walton Goggins (Fallout) opened up about what it was like filming the next installment to HBO’s acclaimed comedy series.

During a recent interview with Los Angeles Times, Goggins admitted that shooting The White Lotus Season 3 in Thailand has somewhat turned into a healing journey for him. He revealed that he feels a personal connection with the country, after previously visiting it during an existential crisis nearly two decades ago.

“It’s all very meta on every level,” Goggins said. “We’re guests checking into a hotel playing guests checking into a hotel. We spend all this time together, whether we like it or not, eating breakfast, lunch and dinner. We work where we stay.”

He added, “I went to a lot of the places where we’re filming now, the same streets and sandy beaches. I have come so far in my life and been healed on a number of levels. I am so grateful for this moment and the path I’ve been walking.”

The White Lotus Season 3 Gets Another Star-Studded Cast

The White Lotus is created, written, and directed by Mike White (Enlightened). Season 3 will also introduce Lalisa Manobal (aka Lisa of Blackpink), Patrick Schwarzenegger, Carrie Coon, Jason Isaacs, Michelle Monaghan, Parker Posey, Sam Nivola, Sarah Catherine Hook, Aimee Lou Wood, Christian Friedel, Sarah Catherine Hook, Morgana O’Reilly, Lek Patravadi, Shalini Peiris, Tayme Thapthimthong, Julian Kostov, Scott Glenn and more. They will be joining Season 1 cast member Natasha Rothwell, who is reprising her role as Belinda Lindsay.

The series is executive produced by White, David Bernard, Mark Kamine, and Nick Hall. Its Sicily-set second season garnered 23 Emmy nominations, including Outstanding Drama Series. For her final performance as Tanya, Jennifer Coolidge won her second Emmy and first Golden Globe Award, both for Best Supporting Actress.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Percy Jackson and the Olympians Season 2 Finds Its Tyson
Forum | 17 hours ago

Percy Jackson and the Olympians Season 2 Finds Its Tyson

Colman Domingo Confirms Euphoria Season 3 Return
Forum | 1 day ago

Colman Domingo Confirms Euphoria Season 3 Return

The Acolyte Creator Provides Season 2 Update as #RenewTheAcolyte Trends
Forum | 1 day ago

The Acolyte Creator Provides Season 2 Update as #RenewTheAcolyte Trends