"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Deuce Bigalow 3: Original Director Gives Idea for Sequel to Rob Schneider Comedy

Forum 1 month ago

Deuce Bigalow 3: Original Director Gives Idea for Sequel to Rob Schneider Comedy

Rob Schneider‘s Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo franchise ended following a second film in 2005. However, director Mike Mitchell recently shared his idea for what a third film would’ve been like.

Speaking to ComingSoon, Mitchell — who directed the first movie in the franchise, 1999’s Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo — joked that it’s time for a new film to come out, and even proposed a potential plotline for the new film.

“Let’s make another Deuce Bigelow,” said Mitchell. “I think it’s time because just like [Shifu and Master Oogway, from Kung Fu Panda 4, which he directed], I think it’s time for Rob to mentor a younger man and to carry on the tradition. I think that’s a great franchise. That was stopped too soon. I’m ready.”

Deuce Bigalow franchise included two films

The original Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo released in 1999, and was directed by Mitchell in his directorial debut. The film was written by Harris Goldberg and Rob Schneider, the latter of whom starred in the film as Deuce Bigalow, an insecure aquarist who enters the business of male prostitution.

After the mild success of the original, a sequel, Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo, was released in 2005, and once again starred Schneider. The sequel film, however, was directed by Mike Bigelow. Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo was considered a box office flop, earning less than the original and being reviewed less than favorbly.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Twisters Director Reveals Inspiration Behind the Final Tornado
Forum | 3 days ago

Twisters Director Reveals Inspiration Behind the Final Tornado

Why I stopped crossdressing in my comedy skits – Josh2Funny
Forum | 3 days ago

Why I stopped crossdressing in my comedy skits – Josh2Funny

Incoming Trailer Previews Netflix’s Newest High School Comedy Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Incoming Trailer Previews Netflix’s Newest High School Comedy Movie