"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Homestead Teaser Trailer Previews Angel Studios’ Post-Apocalyptic Drama

Forum 1 month ago

Homestead Teaser Trailer Previews Angel Studios’ Post-Apocalyptic Drama

The Homestead teaser trailer has been released for the upcoming post-apocalyptic survival drama, which will be released exclusively in theaters by Angel Studios on December 20, 2024. It stars Bailey Chase (24: Legacy, Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Neal McDonough (American Horror Story: Double Feature, Band of Brothers), Dawn Olivieri (House of Lies, 1883), and Kearran Giovanni (Designated Survivor).

“Homestead is an intense post-apocalyptic family survival drama. Ex-Green Beret Jeff Eriksson takes a job as head of security at an elaborate prepper compound, ‘The Homestead,’ as the world crumbles,” says the official synopsis for the upcoming movie. “Inside, they face resource wars and ideological conflicts, while outside, chaos reigns. Amid the mayhem, unity and forgotten truths emerge as love grows in unexpected places and the community strives to cultivate the land and fend off impending destruction.”

Check out the Homestead teaser trailer below

Who is involved in the Homestead movie and TV show?

Directed by Ben Smallbone (Christmas with The Chosen), the film is based on the Black Autumn book series. It’s a hybrid concept that will see Homestead debut as a film and then transition into a television series. The series is helmed by showrunners Jason Ross and Ben Kasica, while Kasica and Andrea Royer will produce.

“I’m always a fan first when it comes to Angel films,” said Angel Studios co-founder Jeffrey Harmon. “I’m excited to see a hope-filled, family apocalypse story hit the screens — because isn’t God always doing something incredible, even during tough times? Homestead goes on a wild ride through the crash of civilization, only to reveal that family, community, and love are the ultimate survival advantage. I can’t wait to watch the movie and the TV show.”

You can view the latest poster for the Homestead movie below:

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/a6c6771b8c48aeb13c812939f54c30a2.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sirocco and the Kingdom of Winds Trailer Sets US Release Date
Forum | 4 hours ago

Sirocco and the Kingdom of Winds Trailer Sets US Release Date

Teacup Teaser Trailer Sets Peacock Release Date for James Wan Horror Series
Forum | 19 hours ago

Teacup Teaser Trailer Sets Peacock Release Date for James Wan Horror Series

The Critic Trailer Sets Release Date for Ian McKellen Period Drama
Forum | 19 hours ago

The Critic Trailer Sets Release Date for Ian McKellen Period Drama