"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Jeremy Renner Comments on Original Avengers Cast Reunion

Forum 1 month ago

Jeremy Renner Comments on Original Avengers Cast Reunion

Rumors of a potential original Avengers cast reunion have been floating around the internet for some time, and according to Jeremy Renner, he’s more than willing to come back if the project is right.

What did Renner say about an Avengers reunion?

In a recent interview with Josh Horowitz for his Happy Sad Confused podcast, Renner was asked about the potential of reuniting with the original Avengers cast of Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, and Scarlett Johansson for a new Marvel Cinematic Universe movie.

“Maybe if enough time goes by, right? I think it kind of has at this point, but also what is the point of the narrative, the story? These are beloved characters. We did spend 23 films together essentially as a collective,” Renner said. “To start it up, what is the reason? What is the story? Do you have to do more after that? How do you ever resolve this?”

Renner went on to note that it’s tough to ever consider any character really gone due to the multiverse that Marvel Studios has established, and that despite the lack of consequences, he’d still be up for a reunion if everyone else would.

“When is it ever gonna feel like, ‘Everyone gets their little bow, it feels great, nobody died!’ What happens here? There are no consequences, because it’s like, in the Multiverse here, your death doesn’t mean anything. I’ve got feelings about it. I think everybody does. I think the guys that died have feelings about it.”

“I think it’d be great. It’d be awesome. I’d love to be with everyone again. But, you know, do they bring back just the OG or they bring back 60 people,” said Renner.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mutant: Year Zero Movie Announced, Cast and First Images Released
Forum | 2 hours ago

Mutant: Year Zero Movie Announced, Cast and First Images Released

Miranda Cosgrove, Pierson Fodé Cast in New Netflix Rom-Com The Wrong Paris
Forum | 17 hours ago

Miranda Cosgrove, Pierson Fodé Cast in New Netflix Rom-Com The Wrong Paris

Netflix’s House of Guinness Cast Revealed, Includes Louis Partridge
Forum | 1 day ago

Netflix’s House of Guinness Cast Revealed, Includes Louis Partridge