"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Piece By Piece Trailer Previews LEGO Pharrell Williams Movie

Forum 1 month ago

Piece By Piece Trailer Previews LEGO Pharrell Williams Movie

The first trailer for Piece By Piece has been released.

Piece By Piece is a new LEGO animated movie biopic about the musical artist Pharrell Williams. The movie will be released in United States theaters this October.

Check out the Piece By Piece trailer below

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/ea6336fb06cc803b4a0f238e9c377540.jpg

What is Piece By Piece about?

“Piece By Piece is an unparalleled motion picture experience that captures the magic and brilliance of Pharrell Williams’ creative genius, one LEGO brick at a time,” the official synopsis reads. “Uninterested in making a traditional film about his life, Pharrell set out to tell his story in a way that would set audience’s imaginations free. Developed from his singular vision, Piece By Piece defies genres and expectations to transport audiences into a LEGO world where anything is possible.

Piece By Piece is directed by Morgan Neville, who has previously made a number of highly acclaimed documentaries, including 2013’s 20 Feet from Stardom, 2018’s Won’t You Be My Neighbor?, 2018’s They’ll Love Me When I’m Dead, 2021’s Roadrunner: A Film About Anthony Bourdain, and 2024’s STEVE! (Martin) A Documentary in 2 Pieces.

Neville produces the movie alongside Williams, Caitrin Rogers, Mimi Valdés, and Shani Saxon, while Jill Wilfert and Keith Malone serve as executive producers.

“When I had this crazy vision to tell this story through LEGO bricks, I couldn’t have imagined a better partner than Morgan. He is a legend,” Williams previously said about Piece By Piece, via Deadline. “Grateful that Focus wanted to collaborate with us and I’m honored to share this with the world and bring people into my universe. Building with LEGO bricks encourages us to follow our imagination…who would’ve thought that playing with these toys as a kid would evolve into a movie about my life. It’s proof that anyone else can do it too.”

Piece By Piece releases in United States theaters on Friday, October 11, 2024.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sirocco and the Kingdom of Winds Trailer Sets US Release Date
Forum | 5 hours ago

Sirocco and the Kingdom of Winds Trailer Sets US Release Date

Teacup Teaser Trailer Sets Peacock Release Date for James Wan Horror Series
Forum | 20 hours ago

Teacup Teaser Trailer Sets Peacock Release Date for James Wan Horror Series

The Critic Trailer Sets Release Date for Ian McKellen Period Drama
Forum | 20 hours ago

The Critic Trailer Sets Release Date for Ian McKellen Period Drama