"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

You’ll Never Find Me Blu-ray Release Date Revealed for Shudder Supernatural Horror Movie

Forum 1 month ago

You’ll Never Find Me Blu-ray Release Date Revealed for Shudder Supernatural Horror Movie

Indianna Bell and Josiah Allen’s moody chamber piece gets physical. A You’ll Never Find Me Blu-ray release date has been confirmed.

The story almost entirely takes place in a trailer park home as a violent storm rages on outside. Patrick (Brendan Rock) is the homeowner, a clearly troubled man who is interrupted in his solace by a bedraggled visitor (Jordan Cowan) during the middle of the night. The visitor has got stranded in the storm and just wants to use Patrick’s phone. He doesn’t have one, but encourages her to stay until the storm ends so he can guide her to one.

So begins a nervy dance of mistrust between the two. Then the movie asks, ”Who, if anyone, is the villain of this piece?”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Boy and the Heron Max Release Date Set for Streaming Debut
Forum | 1 day ago

The Boy and the Heron Max Release Date Set for Streaming Debut

Rebel Ridge Release Date Set for Netflix’s Aaron Pierre Thriller
Forum | 2 days ago

Rebel Ridge Release Date Set for Netflix’s Aaron Pierre Thriller

Bad Monkey Trailer Sets Release Date for Vince Vaughn Crime Comedy
Forum | 2 days ago

Bad Monkey Trailer Sets Release Date for Vince Vaughn Crime Comedy

Mr. Throwback Trailer & Premiere Date Revealed for Stephen Curry Scripted Comedy
Forum | 2 days ago

Mr. Throwback Trailer & Premiere Date Revealed for Stephen Curry Scripted Comedy