"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Norman Reedus Teases ‘Mind-Blowing’ Daryl Dixon Season 2 Finale

Forum 1 month ago

Norman Reedus Teases ‘Mind-Blowing’ Daryl Dixon Season 2 Finale

The Walking Dead vet Norman Reedus teased Daryl Dixon Season 2 finale ahead of next installment’s return this coming Sunday, September 29 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on AMC and AMC+.

“Season 2 picks up where The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon left off, following fan-favorite characters Daryl Dixon (Reedus) and Carol Peletier (Melissa McBride),” reads the logline for the show’s new season. “They both confront old demons while she fights to find her friend and he struggles with his decision to stay in France, causing tension at the Nest. Additionally, Genet’s movement builds momentum, setting Pouvoir on a violent collision course with the Union of Hope in the fight for France’s future.”

What did Norman Reedus say about the Daryl Dixon Season 2 finale?

During a recent interview, Reedus expressed his desire to give his fan-favorite character the ending he deserves once his time with The Walking Dead franchise ends. Ahead of the show’s return, he shared his reaction to the sixth and final episode of Daryl Dixon Season 2, praising the episode as “the best one-hour Walking Dead anything ever.”

“I think it’s got some time left in it. I want that character to end correctly,” Reedus said (via Collider). “It started correctly and I put too much work into it to be a drone shot waving goodbye. You know what I mean? I want him to get his justice. It still has a huge fan base. I get mobbed all the time because of that show. In France, when the posters went up, it was bananas. We’re about to start Season 3, but I will say the finale of Season 2 is the best one-hour Walking Dead anything ever. I’ve said it in press before. I stick to it. It’s mind-blowing.”

The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon also stars Melissa McBride, Clémence Poésy, Adam Nagaitis, Anne Charrier, Eriq Ebouaney, Laika Blanc Francard, Romain Levi, newcomer Louis Puech Scigliuzzi, and more. Based on the comic series of the same name, the horror-drama is executive produced by showrunner David Zabel. Producers are Reedus, Scott M. Gimple, Greg Nicotero, Brian Bockrath, Angela Kang, and Daniel Percival.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Percy Jackson and the Olympians Season 2 Finds Its Tyson
Forum | 14 hours ago

Percy Jackson and the Olympians Season 2 Finds Its Tyson

Colman Domingo Confirms Euphoria Season 3 Return
Forum | 1 day ago

Colman Domingo Confirms Euphoria Season 3 Return

The Acolyte Creator Provides Season 2 Update as #RenewTheAcolyte Trends
Forum | 1 day ago

The Acolyte Creator Provides Season 2 Update as #RenewTheAcolyte Trends