"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Sarah Hyland Talks Modern Family Reunion Rumors, Shares Hopes for Haley’s Story Arc

Forum 1 month ago

Sarah Hyland Talks Modern Family Reunion Rumors, Shares Hopes for Haley’s Story Arc

Sarah Hyland has shared her hopes about the possible Modern Family reunion and her character’s story continuation. This comes after Jesse Tyler Ferguson fueled rumors about the show’s revival with a shared photo from the iconic set of the ABC sitcom.

It is no secret that the cast behind Modern Family has stayed close even after years since its conclusion on the said network. Hyland — who plays Haley Dunphy in the show — has expressed her interest in working with her castmates again, whom she loves with her “entire heart and soul.”

Modern Family’s Sarah Hyland wants Haley’s ‘career back’

The actress, who just recently stepped down as the host of the reality dating series Love Island USA, shared where she wants to see her character next, adding that she wants a Claire-like story for Haley. For 11 seasons, Hyland played Haley Dunphy alongside her TV mother Julie Bowen as Claire, who went on to have a career as a businesswoman and CEO, in addition to being the busy (and most of the time overstretched) matriarch of the Dunphy family.

“I would want to see a script first. I think creatively for me, I would want to know what was going on with Haley. I want to see her career back and stuff and her creativity and I want her to be able to do both,” Hyland said in an interview with PEOPLE. “[I want to see Haley] do what Claire [Dunphy] then set out to do and did as an amazing mother as well as businesswoman and CEO. And I would really love to see that creative side back for Haley. So yeah, I don’t know.”

She added, “I love Modern Family so much. I love the cast with my entire heart and soul. I mean, Jesse and I are so close, and his husband Justin and my husband [Wells Adams], the four of us vacation together. I would love to be back with everybody,”

Modern Family ran on ABC from 2009 to 2020, spanning 11 seasons. Apart from Hyland as Haley, Bowen as Claire, and Ferguson as Mitchell Pritchett, the rest of the Modern Family cast includes Ed O’Neill as Jay Pritchett, Sofía Vergara as Gloria Delgado-Pritchett, Rico Rodriguez as Manny Delgado, Jeremy Maguire as Joe Pritchett, Ty Burrell as Phil Dunphy, Ariel Winter as Alex Dunphy, Nolan Gould as Luke Dunphy, Eric Stonestreet as Cameron Tucker, and Aubrey Anderson-Emmons as Lily Tucker-Pritchett.

All 11 seasons of Modern Family are available to stream on Disney+.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady with male and female organ shares story, reveals how she got 2 ladies pregnant
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady with male and female organ shares story, reveals how she got 2 ladies pregnant

Davido shares throwback photo of late mother, describes her as a “Baddie”
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido shares throwback photo of late mother, describes her as a “Baddie”

Magixx sparks dating rumors with Vee Iye following recent photos
Forum | 2 days ago

Magixx sparks dating rumors with Vee Iye following recent photos

Veekee James shares adorable video amid dragging by netizens over public display of affection
Forum | 3 days ago

Veekee James shares adorable video amid dragging by netizens over public display of affection