Antony Starr ‘Had A Ball’ While Filming Episode 4 of The Boys Season 4

Forum 3 days ago

Antony Starr ‘Had A Ball’ While Filming Episode 4 of The Boys Season 4

The latest episode of The Boys Season 4 features a sub-plot that sees Homelander making an ominous return to the facility he was born and raised in, and was something star Antony Starr loved filming.

Speaking to Variety, Starr opened up about the episode, titled “Wisdom of the Ages,” which sees Homelander return “home” to the laboratory that he was raised and subsequently tortured in.

What happens in The Boys Season 4 Episode 4?

Throughout the episode, Homelander essentially tortures some of the faculty members, including making one man masturbate in front of the group before killing him.

Despite the tense nature of every scene for the audience, Starr found every sequence “really fun” to film.

“As dark and f—– up as that seems now, that was probably one of the most enjoyable sequences I’ve had on the show,” Starr said. “I had a ball doing it. It can’t get weird enough or dark enough for me and I love that. We get to do things on screen that we never get to do in real life so it was a huge amount of fun.”

“In Season Four, the world is on the brink,” reads the new season’s synopsis. “Victoria Neuman is closer than ever to the Oval Office and under the muscly thumb of Homelander, who is consolidating his power. Butcher, with only months to live, has lost Becca’s son and his job as The Boys’ leader. The rest of the team are fed up with his lies. With the stakes higher than ever, they have to find a way to work together and save the world before it’s too late.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Cobra Kai Season 6 Part 1 Poster Teases Final Season of Netflix Spin-off
Forum | 1 day ago

Cobra Kai Season 6 Part 1 Poster Teases Final Season of Netflix Spin-off

The Acolyte Season 2 Would Have ‘4 to 5 Major Mysteries,’ Says Showrunner
Forum | 1 day ago

The Acolyte Season 2 Would Have ‘4 to 5 Major Mysteries,’ Says Showrunner

The Bear Season 4 Wasn’t Shot Back-to-Back With Season 3
Forum | 1 day ago

The Bear Season 4 Wasn’t Shot Back-to-Back With Season 3