"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Deadpool & Wolverine: [Spoiler] Shares BTS Cameo Set Photo in Superhero Suit

Forum 1 month ago

Deadpool & Wolverine: [Spoiler] Shares BTS Cameo Set Photo in Superhero Suit

Deadpool & Wolverine is well on its way to becoming one of the highest-grossing films of 2024, and the fans seemingly can’t get enough of every titbit of information coming out about the MCU feature. Recently, Chris Evans, who reprises his role as Johnny Storm / Human Torch in the movie, shared an on-set photo with Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman, and director Shawn Levy on his Instagram Story, drawing the attention of fans from all over the world.

Chris Evans posts BTS photo of Johnny Storm, Deadpool, and Wolverine

In the photo, Evans, Reynolds, and Jackman are in the respective costumes of the superheroes they are portraying in the film. “Thank you to @vancityreynolds @thehughjackman and @slevydirect for letting me be a part of such an incredible movie! They’re three of the nicest guys you’ll ever meet,” Evans noted in his post. “Special thank you to Ryan for making it all happen.”

The Knives Out actor added, “Playing Johnny again was a dream come true and he’ll always have a special place in my heart.”

Evans previously portrayed the character in Fantastic Four (2005) and Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (2007). He was later cast as Steve Rogers / Captain America in the MCU and went on to portray the character in multiple entries in the franchise until Avengers: Endgame (2019).

Although Evans appears briefly in the film, his character leaves an indelible mark on the narrative. In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Evans reflected on the experience. “I just had to fly in real quick, do a couple days of filming, and fly out,” he said. “For me, it was pretty easy.”

Evans also revealed in the same interview that Reynolds was the one who reached out to him about the role. “Ryan’s a buddy,” he explained. “He just shot me a text saying, ‘Listen, might be a long shot, but would you have any interest in reprising something from 20 years ago?’ I said, ‘Oh my God! Of course.'”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Kathy Bates Retirement Set for After Matlock Reboot Series
Forum | 1 hour ago

Kathy Bates Retirement Set for After Matlock Reboot Series

EPL: Haaland set to replace De Bruyne as highest-paid player
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Haaland set to replace De Bruyne as highest-paid player

Wallace & Gromit: Vengeance Most Fowl Premiere Date Set for AFI Fest
Forum | 3 days ago

Wallace & Gromit: Vengeance Most Fowl Premiere Date Set for AFI Fest

Rudeboy appreciates life as he shares lovely couple moments with wife, Ivy Ifeoma
Forum | 3 days ago

Rudeboy appreciates life as he shares lovely couple moments with wife, Ivy Ifeoma