"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

People We Meet on Vacation: Tom Blyth & Emily Bader to Lead Netflix Romance Movie

Forum 1 month ago

People We Meet on Vacation: Tom Blyth & Emily Bader to Lead Netflix Romance Movie

Netflix has announced that Tom Blyth (The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes) and Emily Bader (My Lady Jane) have been tapped for the leading roles in the upcoming film adaptation of People We Meet on Vacation, based on Emily Henry’s 2021 bestselling novel.

Blyth is set to play the role of Alex Nilsen, while Bader will be playing Poppy Wright. Besides the upcoming romance movie, Blyth is currently attached to star in several movies, including A Farewell to Arms, Plainclothes, and Watch Dogs. As for Bader, this marks her first major movie project in a long while, after previously starring in 2021’s Paranormal Activity: Next of Kin.

“I watched their chemistry read four times in 12 hours, and I loved it more every single time,” Henry said in a statement (via Tudum). “The very first time I was laughing out loud, and I got so emotional by the end.”

What is People We Meet on Vacation about?

People We Meet on Vacation will be directed by Brett Haley (Hearts Beat Loud) from a screenplay written by Yulin Kuang. The film will be produced by Marty Bowen, Wyck Godfrey and Isaac Klausner. It is a production by Netflix and Sony Pictures.

“It will follow the longtime best friends who took one week of every summer vacation together,” reads the synopsis. “However, things changed when they stopped speaking for two years. When Poppy reaches out and convinces Alex to take one more vacation together, she sees it as her time to fix their broken relationship. But there’s one unspoken truth they have yet to confront: Are they really just friends, or is there more to their relationship?”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Rings of Power Creators on if Tom Bombadil Is God in Lord of the Rings
Forum | 2 days ago

The Rings of Power Creators on if Tom Bombadil Is God in Lord of the Rings

Family Pack Trailer: Jean Reno Stars in Netflix Fantasy Adventure Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Pack Trailer: Jean Reno Stars in Netflix Fantasy Adventure Movie

Melissa McCarthy, Clive Owen to Lead Paramount+ Series JonBenet Ramsey
Forum | 3 days ago

Melissa McCarthy, Clive Owen to Lead Paramount+ Series JonBenet Ramsey