"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

2025 Golden Globes Host Revealed for the 82nd Annual Award Show

Forum 2 weeks ago

2025 Golden Globes Host Revealed for the 82nd Annual Award Show

The host for the 82nd annual Golden Globe Awards has been revealed.

The 82nd annual Golden Globe Awards will be held on January 5, 2025, from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. ET (5 p.m. to 8 p.m. PT) on CBS. They will also be available to stream on Paramount+ in the United States.

Who is hosting the 2025 Golden Globe Awards?

Per Variety, comedian Nikki Glaser has been tapped to host the 2025 awards show.

“I am absolutely thrilled to be hosting the Golden Globes,” Glaser said. “It’s one of my favorite nights of television and now I get a front row seat (actually, I think I have to host from the stage). The Golden Globes is not only a huge night for TV and film, but also for comedy. It’s one of the few times that show business not only allows, but encourages itself to be lovingly mocked (at least I hope so). (God I hope so). It’s an exciting, yet challenging gig because it’s live, unpredictable, and in front of Hollywood’s biggest stars (who also might be getting wasted while seated next to their recent exes).

“Some of my favorite jokes of all time have come from past Golden Globes opening monologues when Tina, Amy, or Ricky have said exactly what we all didn’t know we desperately needed to hear. I just hope to continue in that time honored tradition (that might also get me canceled). This is truly a dream job. Plus, I no longer have to feel guilty for every TV show and movie I’ve binged over the past year. It was all worth it. (‘Below Deck: Sailing Yacht’ Season Four will be nominated, right?).”

Golden Globes president Helen Hoehne added, “Nikki Glaser is a comedic powerhouse whose daring and unfiltered humor is the perfect match for the Golden Globes. She is sure to bring a unique energy and spontaneity to the show that will keep the audience entertained all night.”

Glaser — who previously released stand-up specials such as 2022’s Good Clean Filth and 2024’s Someday You’ll Die — follows Jo Koy, who hosted the 2024 Golden Globe Awards.

Glenn Weiss and Ricky Kirshner will executive produce the awards show, while Dick Clark Productions will plan, host, and produce the event.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
‘Dahomey’ Trailer: Mati Diop’s Award Winning Documentary Arrives In October
Forum | 5 days ago

‘Dahomey’ Trailer: Mati Diop’s Award Winning Documentary Arrives In October

Nickel Boys Release Date & Trailer Revealed for RaMell Ross’ Reform School Drama
Forum | 1 week ago

Nickel Boys Release Date & Trailer Revealed for RaMell Ross’ Reform School Drama

The Batman Part II First Details Revealed by Matt Reeves
Forum | 1 week ago

The Batman Part II First Details Revealed by Matt Reeves

Treasure Trackers Release Date & Trailer Revealed for Halloween Adventure Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Treasure Trackers Release Date & Trailer Revealed for Halloween Adventure Movie