Michael B. Jordan Supports Black Panther Sequel Moving Forward

Forum 2 years ago

Michael B. Jordan Supports Black Panther Sequel Moving Forward

As Marvel begins to plan for the future of the Black Panther series without the late Chadwick Boseman, many are wondering just how it will proceed. https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/918d7bfe45b6511e8f30105dc3b01b65.jpgIn a new interview with Variety, Michael B. Jordan says he has total confidence in the folks behind the scenes on the upcoming Black Panther sequel.

Jordan, who stars in Tom Clancy’s Without Remorse, was being interviewed by Variety when he was told about the title for the upcoming Black Panther sequel. The actor said he liked the Wakanda Forever subtitled and went on to say that he has full confidence in both director Ryan Coogler and Marvel.

“Nice. Awesome,” Jordan said. “I like that. … Marvel does great, amazing work, and the characters are awesome. We all took a hit with the loss of Chadwick, so for them trying to figure out how to move forward, I know it’s not an easy thing to do. So the fact that they settled on a title and figuring out this story, I think, is truly incredible. If anybody could figure it out, it’s Ryan Coogler and Kevin Feige.”

Based on the Marvel Comics by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever will once again be directed and written by Ryan Coogler. Further details about the Black Panther sequel’s plot are still being kept under wraps, but Kevin Feige previously confirmed that Chadwick Boseman’s T’Challa would not be recast. Most of the first film’s cast is expected to return with the new addition of Tenoch Huerta (Narcos: Mexico), who has reportedly been cast as the antagonist.

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever is currently set to arrive in theaters on July 8, 2022.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie
Forum | 8 hours ago

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 8 hours ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

Michael Douglas Wanted Hank Pym’s MCU Death in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
Forum | 1 day ago

Michael Douglas Wanted Hank Pym’s MCU Death in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

Michael Owen names three EPL stars that would improve Arsenal
Forum | 2 days ago

Michael Owen names three EPL stars that would improve Arsenal