Former Miss Universe, Leila Lopes And Husband, Osi Umenyiora Reportedly Expecting Second Child

Forum 2 years ago

Former Miss Universe, Leila Lopes And Husband, Osi Umenyiora Reportedly Expecting Second Child

Leila Lopes, who was Miss Universe in 2011, and her husband, former NFL player, Osi Umenyiora are reportedly expecting their second child.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3680a127656dfca62782bceb767a4430.jpeg

The Angolan ex-beauty queen and Nigerian born two-time Super Bowl winner, Osi, got married in 2015 and have a son together.

The mother of one on Saturday, January 15, posted a photo of what appears to be her baby bump.

"Igwe put his dino on my tummy and said "mom I want my baby brother to play with my dino" she wrote.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Movie Critic: Quentin Tarantino Was Reportedly Eying David Krumholtz for a Role
Forum | 2 days ago

The Movie Critic: Quentin Tarantino Was Reportedly Eying David Krumholtz for a Role

Mission: Impossible 8 Cast Adds Severance’s Tramell Tillman
Forum | 3 days ago

Mission: Impossible 8 Cast Adds Severance’s Tramell Tillman

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 4 days ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 5 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims