Skeleton Crew: Jude Law Teases Darker Side of His Star Wars Character

Forum 11 months ago

Skeleton Crew: Jude Law Teases Darker Side of His Star Wars Character

Not too much is known about the upcoming Disney Plus series Star Wars: Skeleton Crew, but according to lead star Jude Law, it might not be all nice all the time.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bb6baeba3241889363d7cf21d34bfb79.jpg

What is Jude Law’s character in Skeleton Crew?

Speaking to Empire, Law teased his upcoming role in the series in which he’s teased as a Jedi, but says his character is much more complicated and will leave audiences wondering if he is a nice guy or not.

“They need guidance, but they’re vulnerable,” Law said of his role as someone who helps guide younglings in the series. “And so throughout, the people they meet, you question all of them. Is my character nice? Is he not? You just want them to be alright and get back home. But if you know Jon and Chris’ work, you’ll know that the kids aren’t always safe. Seeing this galaxy, this world that we’ve all grown up loving, and the jeopardy, the divides, the heroes, the villains, through the eyes of children, is brilliant.”

Alongside Law, the series will feature newcomers Ravi Cabot-Conyers, Kyriana Kratter, and Robert Timothy Smith, who have all been cast for the leading roles in the coming-of-age space adventure series.

Created by Jon Watts and Chris Ford, Skeleton Crew aims to capture the feeling of classic Amblin Entertainment movies. The series will take place after the events of Return of the Jedi. The project previously had the working title of Grammar Rodeo, which is a nod to an episode of The Simpsons that features Bart running away for a week with a stolen car.

The series is also executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, and Kathleen Kennedy and directed by David Lowery. Production on Skeleton Crew wrapped last January, with no release information available as of yet.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 2 days ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’
Forum | 2 days ago

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’

End This Hiding, Submit Yourself To The Law - Ologbondiyan To Yahaya Bello
Forum | 2 days ago

End This Hiding, Submit Yourself To The Law - Ologbondiyan To Yahaya Bello