Pierson Fodé Reportedly in the Running for Superman: Legacy

Forum 10 months ago

Pierson Fodé Reportedly in the Running for Superman: Legacy

Former The Bold and the Beautiful star Pierson Fodé is reportedly in the running for Superman: Legacy.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0f40ccc7f9096c265cdfffa8f9c7a41d.jpg

Is Pierson Fodé in the running to play Superman?

Variety is reporting that Fodé may be in the running to play DC‘s iconic superhero and that the actor sent in a “self-tape,” which includes footage of his childhood on a farm in Moses Lake, Washington. The outlet also notes that DC Studios Co-CEO James Gunn “liked what he saw.”

Fodé’s representative didn’t comment and Warner Bros. apparently has a policy against commenting on Superman: Legacy stories. The actor has appeared in an episode of The CW’s Supergirl back in 2020 where he played the character of Gregory Bauer.

“Superman: Legacy tells the story of Superman’s journey to reconcile his Kryptonian heritage with his human upbringing as Clark Kent of Smallville, Kansas,” reads the movie’s official synopsis. “He is the embodiment of truth, justice and the American way, guided by human kindness in a world that sees kindness as old-fashioned.”

Production is expected to begin in early 2024, just on track for its currently scheduled theatrical release on July 11, 2025.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Movie Critic: Quentin Tarantino Was Reportedly Eying David Krumholtz for a Role
Forum | 1 day ago

The Movie Critic: Quentin Tarantino Was Reportedly Eying David Krumholtz for a Role

Activist Drags Soludo, Others to Court For Running Anambra LGs With Unelected Officials
Forum | 3 days ago

Activist Drags Soludo, Others to Court For Running Anambra LGs With Unelected Officials

My Adventures with Superman Season 2 First Look Teases New Threats
Forum | 1 week ago

My Adventures with Superman Season 2 First Look Teases New Threats

Superman Cast: DCU Movie Finds Its Martha Kent
Forum | 1 week ago

Superman Cast: DCU Movie Finds Its Martha Kent