Only Murders in the Building Season 3 Poster Teases Hulu Comedy’s Return

Forum 9 months ago

Only Murders in the Building Season 3 Poster Teases Hulu Comedy’s Return

Hulu has released the official Only Murders in the Building Season 3 poster for its forthcoming installment to the acclaimed comedy series, which will return on August 8. The series is currently nominated for eleven Emmy nominations including Outstanding Comedy series.

The poster features the fan-favorite trio of Steve Martin’s Charles, Martin Short’s Oliver, and Selena Gomez’s Mabel as they teased the subject of their next podcast. Season 3 will take the mystery to Broadway after the sudden death of a famous theater actor.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/35a7654717648aecb8274db6dfa23ff6.jpg

Who’s in Only Murders in the Building Season 3?

Only Murders in the Building centers around three strangers who share an obsession with “true crime” and suddenly find themselves wrapped up in one. The series stars Short, Gomez, Martin, and Michael Cyril Creighton. Season 3 introduces Paul Rudd as Broadway actor Ben Glenroy, Meryl Streep (Big Little Lies), and Ashley Park (Emily in Paris).

The series hails from co-writers and co-creators Steve Martin and John Hoffman (Grace & Frankie). Its executive producers are Martin, Hoffman, Short, Gomez, Jamie Babbitt, Dan Fogelman, and Jess Rosenthal.

The first two seasons of Only Murders in the Building are now available for streaming on Hulu.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag
Forum | 3 hours ago

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag

Championship: Ndidi celebrates Leicester City’s return to Premier League
Forum | 3 hours ago

Championship: Ndidi celebrates Leicester City’s return to Premier League

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 16 hours ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel