Thomas Haden Church ‘Heard Rumors’ About Sam Raimi Spider-Man 4

Forum 9 months ago

Thomas Haden Church ‘Heard Rumors’ About Sam Raimi Spider-Man 4

Actor Thomas Haden Church has heard rumors about a Sam Raimi-directed Spider-Man 4.

Raimi directed three Spider-Man movies in the 2000s, all starring Tobey Maguire as the web-slinging superhero Peter Parker/Spider-Man. Discussions of a fourth movie directed by Raimi existed for a while before Sony decided to reboot the series with The Amazing Spider-Man movies starring Andrew Garfield.

However, with Maguire and Garfield recently reprising their roles as the wall-crawling menace, fans have wondered if we’ll get to see either of them lead another Spider-Man movie as the main character. Church, who portrayed Flint Marko/Sandman in Spider-Man 3 and Spider-Man: No Way Home, recently told ComicBook, “There’s always been some kind of…I’ve heard rumors…that Sam Raimi was going to do another [Spider-Man movie] with Tobey [Maguire], and if that happens, I would probably campaign to maybe at least do a cameo.”

Will there be a Spider-Man 4?

No official plans have been released for Spider-Man 4.

Raimi recently dipped his toe back into the Marvel pond with Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. Fans of Spider-Man have recently gotten to see the hero in Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse, and will see him again in Spider-Man: Beyond the Spider-Verse. There are plans for a fourth Spider-Man MCU movie with Tom Holland.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sydney Sweeney & Glen Powell ‘Leaned Into’ Affair Rumors To Promote Movie
Forum | 22 hours ago

Sydney Sweeney & Glen Powell ‘Leaned Into’ Affair Rumors To Promote Movie

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 23 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Sam Raimi: Tobey Maguire Spider-Man 4 Would Focus on ‘Personal Growth’
Forum | 1 day ago

Sam Raimi: Tobey Maguire Spider-Man 4 Would Focus on ‘Personal Growth’

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’