Michael Mann’s Ferrari Actors Can Promote Movie Under SAG-AFTRA Agreement

Forum 8 months ago

Michael Mann’s Ferrari Actors Can Promote Movie Under SAG-AFTRA Agreement

Michael Mann’s new Ferrari movie has received an interim agreement from SAG-AFTRA during the strike.

This upcoming biographical drama movie is produced by Neon. As Neon is an independent studio not affiliated with the AMPTP, they have had no issue receiving waivers from SAG-AFTRA. They have received an interim agreement for publicity, which would allow the cast to promote the movie during its premiere at the Venice Film Festival, New York Film Festival, and any other events where the movie will screen.

“Set during the summer of 1957, the pic finds ex-Formula 1 racer Enzo Ferrari in crisis,” reads the official synopsis. “Bankruptcy stalks the company he and his wife, Laura, built from nothing 10 years earlier. Their tempestuous marriage struggles with the mourning for their one son. Ferrari struggles with the acknowledgement of another. His drivers’ lust to win pushes them out to the edge. He wagers all in a roll of the dice on one race, the treacherous 1,000-mile race across Italy, the iconic Mille Miglia.”

Who is in the Ferrari cast?

The cast includes Adam Driver as Enzo Ferrari with Penélope Cruz as Laura Ferrari. The film also stars Shailene Woodley, Gabriel Leone, Sarah Gadon, Jack O’Connell, Patrick Dempsey, Michelle Savoia, Erik Haugen, Andrea Dolente, and Giuseppe Bonifati.

Ferrari is set to have a wide theatrical release on December 25, 2023.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sydney Sweeney & Glen Powell ‘Leaned Into’ Affair Rumors To Promote Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Sydney Sweeney & Glen Powell ‘Leaned Into’ Affair Rumors To Promote Movie

It
Forum | 1 day ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 1 day ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins

Why I Do Not Promote Nudity In My Skits – Layi Wasabi Reveals
Forum | 4 days ago

Why I Do Not Promote Nudity In My Skits – Layi Wasabi Reveals