Barbie Video Unveils ‘I’m Just Ken’ BTS Footage & Rehearsal

Forum 8 months ago

Barbie Video Unveils ‘I’m Just Ken’ BTS Footage & Rehearsal

Atlantic Records has dropped an exclusive Barbie video for Greta Gerwig’s live-action adaptation of Mattel’s popular toy doll, giving highlight to the making of Ryan Gosling’s “I’m Just Ken” song.

The video offers lots of behind-the-scenes footage featuring Gosling and the rest of the Ken actors rehearsing for their big musical number. This comes after a month since the Margot Robbie-led comedy had made its successful theatrical debut.

Check out the Barbie featurette below

Barbie Movie Crosses Billion-Dollar Mark at the Box Office

The Barbie movie continues to dominate the global box office, as it officially becomes second-highest grossing movie of 2023. It currently holds a total worldwide gross of over $1.2 billion against a reported budget of around $145 million. Warner Bros. is planning to release the film on VOD this coming September 5.

The film stars Margot Robbie, Ryan Gosling, America Ferrera, Simu Liu, Kingsley Ben-Adir, Scott Evans, Kate McKinnon, Ariana Greenblatt, Alexandra Shipp, Emma Mackey, Issa Rae, Michael Cera, Hari Nef, Will Ferrell, Helen Mirren, Dua Lipa, and more. It also features music from multiple artists, including Billie Eilish, Nicki Minaj, Lizzo, Dua Lipa, Ice Spice, and K-Pop girl group Fifty Fifty.

Barbie is directed by Oscar nominated filmmaker Greta Gerwig from a screenplay she co-wrote with Noah Baumbach. It is produced by Robbie and Tom Ackerly for LuckyChap and Mattel Films’ Robbie Brenner along with Josey McNamara and Ynon Kreiz.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’
Forum | 2 days ago

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Teaser Trailer Unveils the Laws of Being a Vampire
Forum | 1 week ago

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Teaser Trailer Unveils the Laws of Being a Vampire

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 1 week ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series
Forum | 1 week ago

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series