Stranger Things Season 5: David Harbour Teases Impending Production Start

Forum 5 months ago

Stranger Things Season 5: David Harbour Teases Impending Production Start

During a recent appearance at BoxLunch Gala for Feeding America, Stranger Things star David Harbour confirmed that his first priority following the end of the SAG-AFTRA strike will be returning back to the set of the hit Netflix series. He teased that they’re currently planning to begin the long-delayed production of Stranger Things Season 5 in just “a couple of days.”

“I mean, we got to film that last season of Stranger Things, don’t we? I got to be down there, like, in a couple of days,” Harbour said (via Variety). “We got to get going — we’re late.”

Linda Hamilton Arrives at Hawkins

Prior to the strike, It was officially announced that The Terminator vet Linda Hamilton will be joining the Stranger Things cast in the fifth and final season. So far, she’s the only confirmed new cast member for the final chapter. Ahead of the show’s return, it has been confirmed that Netflix’s upcoming stage play Stranger Things: The First Shadow will include Season 5 Easter eggs. The prequel play will chronicle the origins of Henry Creel/ Vecna.

The series currently stars Winona Ryder, David Harbour, Millie Bobby Brown, Finn Wolfhard, Noah Schnapp, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, Natalia Dyer, Joe Keery, Charlie Heaton, Sadie Sink, Maya Hawke, Priah Ferguson, Cara Buono, and Brett Gelman. Season 4 introduced a number of new fan-favorite character characters including Joseph Quinn’s Eddie Munson, Bower’s Vecna, Eduardo Franco’s Argyle, Tom Wlaschiha’s Enzo, Grace Van Dien’s Chrissy, and Amybeth McNulty’s Vickie. Besides Bower, it’s currently unclear if rest of the new Season 4 character would make appearances in the final season.

Stranger Things is created and executive produced by Matt and Ross Duffer, who also serve as showrunners. Executive producers are Shawn Levy, Dan Cohen, and Iain Patterson. All four seasons are now available for streaming exclusively on Netflix.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag
Forum | 2 hours ago

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 15 hours ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’
Forum | 15 hours ago

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert