Kelsey Grammer Teases Beast’s MCU Future

Forum 5 months ago

Kelsey Grammer Teases Beast’s MCU Future

Kelsey Grammer recently reprised his role as X-Men‘s Beast with a surprise cameo in The Marvels. According to the actor, he’s sure he’ll be back following the appearance.

Speaking to TheWrap recently, Grammer was asked if fans would see him again following his cameo. Grammer noted that he’d love to, and all but assured that he would be back as Beast again in some form.

“It is my hope that you will [see him again]. I can say with a certain amount of confidence that you will. I would love to,” said Grammer. “I’ve always wanted to play him again. I see him as an extraordinary character, a real character of gravitas and importance in our culture. I’m delighted Beast is back and hope he’s back in a real way.”

What does Kelsey Grammer do in The Marvels?

Grammer’s Beast appears in the mid-credits scene of The Marvels, following the end of the film, which sees Monica Rambeau (Teyonah Parris) waking up in a new universe after closing a tear in reality at the end of the film. Grammer’s Beast notes how odd the situation is, before mentioning that he’s off to see “Charles,” a reference to Professor X.

The Marvels was directed by Nia DaCosta (Candyman) from a screenplay by Megan McDonnell. Leading the movie are Oscar winner Larson as Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel, WandaVision breakout star Parris as Monica Rambeau, and Vellani as Kamala Khan/Ms. Marvel.

Additional cast also includes MCU vet Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, Zawe Ashton as Dar-Benn, and popular South Korean actor Park Seo-Joon, along with Tessa Thompson, Lashana Lynch, and Hailee Steinfeld.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler
Forum | 1 day ago

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 2 days ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’
Forum | 2 days ago

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’