Terrifier’s Chris Jericho Teases How Long His Character Would Last Against Art the Clown

Forum 3 months ago

Terrifier’s Chris Jericho Teases How Long His Character Would Last Against Art the Clown

Professional wrestler and confirmed Terrifier 3 star Chris Jericho has detailed what audiences can expect from the upcoming horror sequel, stating that the third installment is “even better.” The actor, who had a cameo role in Terrifer 2, also teased how long his character would last against the extremely sadistic Art the Clown.

Speaking with MovieWeb, Jericho revealed that he has already seen the script for Terrifier 3 and somehow confirmed that his character would be Art the Clown’s other victim.

“I have seen the script. I have already kind of done the [prep and prosthetics], the filming that they do when they’re taking molds of your face and all this sort of thing. So, suffice to say I don’t have a good, well, I don’t last very long. But it’s gonna be great. If you love Terrifier 2, you’re gonna love Terrifier 3 because it’s even better, it ups the ante even more,” he said.

Jericho, who also executive produced the feature documentary The Death Tour, starred in the second Terrifier movie as Burke, a psychiatric hospital attendant where Victoria (Samantha Scaffidi) is confined. Given Jericho’s mention of prosthetics and molds, fans can assume that Terrifier 3 would have his character die in a gruesome manner, as is the case in all of Art the Clown’s killings.

During the initial release of Terrifier 2, the wrestling legend also spoke with ComingSoon and revealed that his scene was actually a lot longer. However, Jericho said that there was a movie that had the same ending, so the team behind the film had to revise the entire sequence. Nonetheless, according to Jericho, his brief appearance “leaves the door wide open for Terrifier 3 for [him].”

When will Terrifier 3 hit theaters?

Set to arrive on October 25, director Damien Leone previously confirmed in an interview with Deadline that shooting for Terrifier 3 will commence in February. The director also confirmed Jericho’s return to the franchise and teased that what will happen next is “going to be really wild.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: They’ll be too good – Chris Sutton predicts Chelsea vs Aston Villa
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: They’ll be too good – Chris Sutton predicts Chelsea vs Aston Villa

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 2 days ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’
Forum | 2 days ago

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’