Yellowstone Star Kelly Reilly Debunks ‘Nonsense’ Spin-off Rumors

Forum 1 month ago

Yellowstone Star Kelly Reilly Debunks ‘Nonsense’ Spin-off Rumors

With Yellowstone coming to a close soon, several rumors about planned spin-offs have surfaced, one of which is said to feature Kelly Reilly reprising her role as Beth Dutton. However, in an interview with RadioTimes, the actress encouraged viewers to not pay much attention to “nonsense” rumors.

The Western series has spawned two more spin-offs — 1883 and 1923 — with three more reports about potential spin-offs, including a sequel show that is expected to feature Matthew McConaughey in the lead role. A new sequel series is also speculated to star not only Reilly but two of her co-stars, Cole Hauser (Rip Wheeler) and Luke Grimes (Kayce Dutton).

While a sequel sounds like an ideal continuation of the Yellowstone story, Reilly dismissed all the reports and told fans to stop believing everything they see online.

“I just care about finishing [the main show] with as much care and as much passion and as much love as I can muster to put into it. That’s what I care about. I’m sort of prepping for that now [and] that’s my tunnel vision thing that I care about most,” said Reilly. “And what goes on beyond that? There are discussions, you know. Don’t believe everything you read. It’s just nonsense. But we’re gonna, you know, let’s wait and see. I don’t have an answer right now. But we’ll see.”

Who else stars in Yellowstone?

Yellowstone stars Kevin Costner as John Dutton, Kelly Reilly as Beth Dutton, Wes Bentley as Jamie Dutton, Kelsey Asbille as Monica Long Dutton, and Brecken Merrill as Tate Dutton. Costner previously left the show due to scheduling conflicts with Horizon: An American Saga, a film he will direct and lead.

The synopsis for Yellowstone reads: “The series chronicles the Dutton family, led by John Dutton, who controls the largest contiguous cattle ranch in the United States. Amid shifting alliances, unsolved murders, open wounds, and hard-earned respect — the ranch is in constant conflict with those it borders — an expanding town, an Indian reservation, and America’s first national park.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 13 hours ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

Yellowstone’s Luke Grimes Addresses Kevin Costner’s ‘Unfortunate’ Exit
Forum | 19 hours ago

Yellowstone’s Luke Grimes Addresses Kevin Costner’s ‘Unfortunate’ Exit

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 21 hours ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me