Elder Sister Of Late ABSU Medical Student Mourns As She Shares Their Last Chat Before He Was Killed In Accident

Forum 1 month ago

Elder Sister Of Late ABSU Medical Student Mourns As She Shares Their Last Chat Before He Was Killed In Accident

The elder sister of Ebube, one of the ABSU medical students who tragically passed away while returning from their senior colleagues' induction ceremony, has come forward to speak out.

Recall that Ebube and other students named Favour Okpanku, and Theo, had attended the induction ceremony in Abia State University, Uturu. Afterwards, they were on their way back to the Abia State University College of Medicine in Aba when the accident occurred along Okigwe Road.

Friends and colleagues have gone on Facebook to mourn all three.

Ebube's elder sister also took to Facebook to share the last WhatsApp message she exchanged with her late brother.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/344f7d0c2c71277f7387e672f81d9cad.jpeg

In the caption, Ebube's sister wrote: "Ebube m...Doc m, Shebi you know you can still come back to us right? I touched your body, it is not even cold yet.

"You ain't looking pale either...so how come you are dead???? Dede go and reply my message on WhatsApp o, how can you greet me on 20th and disappear on 21st who told you that that is how it works?

"I wish you never had a reason to attend Absu's induction, we would not have found ourselves in this misfortune.

"Have you done what you are suppose to do for your family(dad and mum especially)? Who did you leave your position in the house for? Have I attended your own induction?? Have you given me a free medical treatment as your older sister?? So you want all your sufferings in Absu as a medical student to go like that abi?

“Na lie Dede you will come back and finish this thing. My eyes are about to drop on the ground o my heart is paining me bube biko nu. Do not let our enemies rejoice over our family. God!!!! I won't loose hope till bube is laid six feet, so until then NO RIP. #21stmarch2024 brought nothing but pain. This vacuum can never be filled.”

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/f3c047fad3d3ec88640c8ec253f336af.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’
Forum | 17 hours ago

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa
Forum | 1 day ago

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 1 day ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Illbliss Remembers Late Indigenous Rapper, Dagrin
Forum | 1 day ago

Illbliss Remembers Late Indigenous Rapper, Dagrin